- Falling asleep and no one can wake you.
- Sitting on the edge of your daughters bed and falling asleep sitting up.
- Keeling over onto the floor and falling asleep.
- Waking up, not knowing what day it is; and not caring.
- Trying to do 100 pushups; getting into position and falling asleep.
- Making a cup of tea for the caffeine hit and falling asleep before the kettle is boiled.
- Stopping at the motorway services for a snooze on the way home from work.
3 replies on “Exhaustion Is”
Oh dear, Ross, have you done all of these?
LOL, don’t know what it is but it’s been tough going for the last few days !
Set myself the goals of restarting my 100 pushups and restarting the jogging but all I want to do is sleep!
Work is “busy” but not stressfull, it’s managed.
yeah dad ive noticed! bed early me thinks .. you better not fall asleep & leave me a nige or youl get battered by ma wee maw! x